- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- SpeechLink will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
SpeechLink is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that
Information We Collect
- At this website, your personally identifiable information is collecting from you when you use the website.
- When you post or comment on an article or post or send email to us.
- When you send email to a therapist (such as your name and email address and your friend’s name and email address). Please note that we do not read or retain the message in your e-mail.
- When you subscribe to a publication (such as your name and address).
- In addition, we maintain logs of site usage to evaluate our users’ interest level, which and how many pages they look at, and what Web browsers you are are using. The aggregate level data is normally sharing with third parties and the public.
Our Use of Your Information
- We only use information we collect to provide you the services on our website that you request.
- SpeechLink shares information with third parties only when needed to deliver to you products or services that you request. We do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about website visitors.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law. Additionally, we can do it when we have that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding. Also, when legal process served on us we may disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.