Do You Help Your Child Develop Creativity?
Give honest answers to the questions below and check yourself, if you were able to create a favorable atmosphere for your child to develop his creative personality.
- I answer all my child’s questions in the most patient and honest way.
- Do you take all your child’s questions and statements seriously?
- I have a display of my child’s recent works.
- I help my child to make plans and decisions.
- Do you take the child to travel to interesting places?
- I establish reasonable standards of behavior and require my child follow it.
- Do you ever tell your child that he is worse than other children in comparison?
- I never humiliation my child.
- Do you replenish books and materials for his/her favorite activities?
- I teach my children to think by themselves.
- I read regularly to the child.
- Encourage your child to invent stories, fantasies.
- I find time every day to be with the child alone.
- Do you allow the child to participate in the planning of family affairs and travel plans?
- I never tease my child for errors.
- I praise the child for any little achievement.
- Do you teach the child to communicate freely with adults of all ages?
- I always find room to praise my child in his/her studies.
- I do not praise for no reason or insincerely.
- Do you not rule out any topic for discussion with your child?
- I give my children the opportunity to make their own decisions.
- I encourage my child to the maximum independence.
- Do you believe in the common sense of your child and fully trust him/her?
- If you can answer "yes" to all the questions and statements -- bravo! You are on the right pass to help your child develop creativity, independence, growing up goal-oriented and focused on results.
- If not all your answered are positive – there is always room for improvement! You can always look over your relationship with your child and your attitude to him/her!